The annual AGGIES CAN is back! Texas A&M student-athletes will be collecting monetary and canned good donations to benefit the Brazos Valley Food Bank & The 12th Can. Texas A&M student-athletes will have collections at home athletic events from October 27 through November 2.
- Sunday, October 27: Volleyball vs Georgia
- Sunday, October 27: Soccer vs Missouri
- Friday, November 1: Equestrian vs South Carolina
- Friday, November 1: Basketball doubleheader (WBKB vs OKCU, MBKB vs A&M-Kingsville)
- Saturday, November 2: Football vs UTSA
AGGIES CAN started in 2000 has grown into the largest student-athlete volunteer run canned food drive in the nation! The collections will help give back and impact the Brazos Valley. You can also text AggiesCan to 313131 to make a monetary donatrion