The Junior League of Bryan-College Station, Inc., aims to collect school supplies for local elementary and intermediate school students,
It and will be held August 3 - 5, 2021 at the following Blue Baker locations and times:
● August 3 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Blue Baker at University Drive
● August 4 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Blue Baker at Dominik Drive
● , August 5 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Blue Baker at Mills Park Circle
There are three additional ways to be a part of the Stuff the Bus school supply drive.
● Scan the QR Code on the Stuff the Bus donation tear pads at H‑E‑B and participating businesses to give a monetary donation. The QR Code will be live until August 31.
● Make a monetary donation to Stuff the Bus school supply drive on our website at www.jlbcs.org
● Buy Stuff the Bus cookies available at all three Blue Baker locations from August 3-5. All proceeds go to
JLBCS to support the Stuff the Bus drive.
If you have a child in Bryan ISD or College Station ISD that is in need of school supplies, we encourage you to communicate that need to your child's school. The Junior League of Bryan-College Station, Inc. issues all of the donated school supplies directly to BISD and CSISD for distribution to their students.
For more information, please visit us at www.jlbcs.org.